IMONEX® R7 Series for Coin Laundry
The R7 Series for IPSO washing machines are designed with a mechanical switch for single coin or with an Electronic/Multiplying board (EM Board) with optic sensing for multi-coin.
The Electronic/Multiplying board (EM board) gives your IPSO machine one credit for a quarter and four credits for a dollar coin. If you decide to use a quarter/token combination; then it will give your IPSO machine one credit for a quarter and up to 15 credits for the token. You can manually change the value of the token using the dip switches at anytime.
Virtually accepts all international coins.
Accepts bent, damaged, or dirty coins while providing excellent fraud protection.
Models are available for single-coin or multi-coin use.
Think about converting back to coin by using IMONEX® if you've been experiencing customers that are scared off by smart card or debit card systems.
Click here to see the benefits of using coin instead of card systems.
Validates up to four coin/token combinations with two values. Token/quarter models are available with the token having an equal or higher value.
A lockout is optional for this coin drop. A lockout will not allow your customers to put in coins if the power to the machine is turned off.
- Built to withstand the unforgiving environment that can affect the performance of a coin drop
- Optic sensing with IMONEX Electronic/Multiplier board for multiplying and pricing functions
- Enclosed coin races to provide protection from dust and lint build up
- A synthetic housing and stainless steel virtually eliminates corrosion
- Highly reliable optical coin sensing. Custom injected molded housing to protect optics from environment
- Includes a coin return button for clearing lodged coins
- Standard stainless steel faceplate
- Lockout (optional)
R7 Series for IPSO washing machines with credit switch
R7 Series for IPSO washing machines with Electronic/Multiplier board (EM Board) and optics